Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sporadic Posts in the Future

Have you heard?!  We’re taking serious steps towards moving!  By the end of the week, we should have a ‘For Sale’ sign up in our yard and will be praying our house sells sooner than later.  We’re dealing on about three houses and are leaving the whole situation in God’s hands.  He made it very clear last week that He wants us to move.  We just don’t know when or where exactly yet.  In the meantime, I’ll be focusing on cleaning and packing and getting ready to move, hopefully sooner than later.  As a result, I probably won’t be able to post every weekend like I have in the past.  Until things settle down, I will post when I can. 

Just so you know, I’m in the process of researching on a post I’d like to do about waiting on God.  It’s really helped me as WE wait for further instructions on God’s will for our lives.  I will continue to work on that topic and eventually post it at some point in the future.  Until then, take care! 

P.S.  If you’d like to make sure that you get my posts whenever I post something, please sign up to receive my posts via email (sign up in the space to the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment