Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wonderful Reminder


Today is going to be a quick post.  The weekend got away from me…  This weekend I heard about a news story which reminded me of a truth about God.  We need to constantly remind ourselves no matter what we’re facing, God cares about us and loves us.  We hear those words, but do we really believe them?  I encourage you to go to http://kaaltv.com/article/stories/s2620977.shtml and http://kaaltv.com/article/stories/s2622689.shtml.  It’s absolutely amazing!  God is very real and still performs miracles!

On a side-note, since this upcoming weekend is the non-official start of summer, I wanted to let you know that I will only post 1-2 times a month this summer.  We live on a lake and pretty much live in the water.  Computers and water don’t mix and I don’t plan on skipping the water part, so that means I’ll be neglecting my computer most days.  Remember to go to the right-side, enter your email address in the 'Follow By Email' slot and click Submit.  That way you'll be sure to get an email delivered to your account everytime I post.  So…God Bless and we’ll be in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment